
Over a week ago now our little family had a wonderful vacation together. We spent some time catching up on house projects, did some day trips and spent 3 nights at Tom's uncle Frank's camp. We had such a great time! It rained most of the days but we made the most of it. It helped that we had visitors stop by.
Friday night our parents came up for dinner and dessert to celebrate Tom's birthday. We even got to roast some marshmallows! Yum!! On Saturday, even with the rain, our friends stopped by the camp to wish Tom a happy birthday. The kids had a blast splashing in the puddles outside. What fun! It was wet but the kids didn't care. :) It was a great weekend with everyone. I think Tom really enjoyed spending his birthday at the camp. My handsome man is thirty-five years old now!! :)
I managed to get some really fun photos from our vacation. Gloria loved staying up at the "brown house" as she calls it. :) We really enjoyed ourselves. Big thanks to Frank for letting us stay at the camp! It was a perfect place to enjoy our vacation together! :)
To see photos, visit our June 2010 Vacation Album. I didn't take many photos on Saturday. Just a few in the evening. I wish I had taken more. Oh well. Enjoy the ones I did take though! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment