Monday, June 28, 2010

Birthday Party Weekend

This was such a fun weekend! We are party pooped!! :)

We had Gloria's birthday party on Saturday here at the house. It rained for a little bit but that didn't stop the kids from having a blast outside! :) I think everyone enjoyed themselves and we certainly loved seeing our friends and the kiddos. Gloria had so much fun! I think she was in heaven with all the kids at the house. It was a riot to watch the kids play. Gloria loves her friends! As do we!

For once, I didn't take a single photo. Nope. We hired someone else to do it! :) So...photos will be up in a few weeks. It was something we thought would be worth doing and a great way to get some beautiful photos and not have to worry about doing them myself. The only down side...I have to wait to see the photos!! LOL

Yesterday we actually had two parties to go to but only made it to one unfortunately. I had high hopes I guess. Poor Gloria was so pooped after the first that I didn't have the heart to take her to a second party. We are bummed we didn't get to see the family and congratulate Jessie and Tabitha in person. We hope they had a wonderful party! What a perfect day for it.

The party we did get to was for our little friend Brady. It was his 2nd birthday as well. It was at Look Park in Northampton. It was such a beautiful day! Perfect for playing in the water. Gloria even got brave enough to go through the water fountains. Usually she is too timid to try it. :) I was so proud of her! We had a great time with Brady and his family. It was fun to visit and play!

In other news, big news for us, Gloria pooped on the potty this week for the first time! In fact, she has done it a second time since. We are so proud of her! We've tried a few times to get her excited about going on the potty but it just hadn't impressed her until now. Its a slow process but we are patient. :) She is so darn excited about doing it that we are hoping she will catch on to this whole process pretty quickly.

I have photos to share but Smugmug has some maintenance going on right now so I can't upload any at the moment. I'll get them up soon though.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment