Today was Father's Day. A day to take a moment to let our dads know how much we appreciate and love them. I like to think we do that every day though. :)
Gloria loves her daddy! She likes to tell him often..."wuv you daddy!" I love hearing her say that to him! The best part is that Gloria's love for her daddy is returned tenfold. She is one lucky kid! Tom is a wonderful father and loves his little girl more than anything! I love watching him with Gloria. He takes time to teach her new things. He is so loving with her. Always full of hugs and kisses. He is patient, sensitive and loves to snuggle with her! :) He shows his love for her in the little things he does everyday. Thank you Tom for being an amazing father to Gloria! I love you and I love the father you are to our little G!
Two more very special dads in our lives are my dad and Dave. You both mean the world to us and we love you very much! Thank you for being our dads! What would we ever do without our biggest supporters?! To my dad, thank you for loving and encouraging me over the years. I know you are my number one fan and I hope you know that I am yours as well! :)
Much love to all you dads out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment