


Gloria's place setting
As I said, we hosted Easter at our house Sunday. It was just us and Tom's parents. It was my first time hosting Easter dinner as well as the first time I had cooked a ham. According to our guests, everything was delicious:) I even made French Strawberry Pie for dessert...my Gramma LaPlante's recipe. Sooooo yummy!
On Monday, we went to my parent's house for Easter Monday:) It was nice to do the holiday over the coarse of 2 days. Much easier on Gloria and our bellies!! As always, my mom put together a wonderful meal!
Gloria had a very nice first Easter...on both days! And we enjoyed visiting and spending time with our families. Its always nice to kick back and enjoy our time together.
We did do an Easter basket for Gloria but we didn't go too crazy. It was a very simple basket with a few items. I think she loved the Easter eggs the most! She was so cute playing with them. Visit our Easter Album to see her in action.


We hope you all had a very special Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment