
A cute photo of our G looking at a Pottery Barn Kids catalog. Do you suppose she is eyeballing something for her birthday perhaps? It's just around the corner! ;)
I've finally got some photos uploaded to our May Album. Still more to come.
It has been a busy week here with my being back at work. It is definitely an adjustment for all of us that will take some time to get used to. We did really well though! Helps to plan plan plan! Something I'm good at.
It went really smoothly overall. Gloria was a superstar too! She did so great! I am very proud of her. I could tell she did miss me though. The first day I came home from work, she snuggled up in my arms and repeatedly said to me "wuv you mommy!" :) Boy do I love that little girl!!!
As far as the job, things are fantastic! I love the people I work with! I'm slowly familiarizing myself with the many products at this point. So much to learn! So far they tell me they're really impressed with my work this week. That makes me feel good. :) I feel very spoiled too with all the wonderful perks of this new job. I am so very fortunate to have this opportunity!
More updates to come. In the meantime, have a great holiday weekend everyone! Enjoy the weather, the holiday, family, food, whatever your plans!
No comments:
Post a Comment