Tomorrow is a big day for our little family. Monday is my first day at my new job. I've done my best to prepare all of us for this week ahead. It's the first week of many. A lot of adjustments all around!
I've been talking to Gloria, telling her mommy is going back to work. I've been asking her these last several days, "Gloria, where is mommy going on Monday?" She responds "mommy working all day!" Haha She added the "all day" part herself. :)
We haven't settled on a day care yet. More on that another time. For now, Tom's cousin Heather will be coming to the house this week. My brother Pete will be helping out this week too. THANK GOD for our wonderful family!! I seriously do not know what we would do without them. Gloria is very excited to see Heather tomorrow! I know they'll have a lot of fun! It helps me to know she'll be in good hands while Tom and I are at work. I'll be so excited to see my little girl though when I get home!! :)
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment