Sunday, August 09, 2009

Wedding Bells

Saturday Tom and I headed to Simsbury, CT where we joined many other family members in celebrating Colleen and Tim's nuptials. Colleen is Tom's cousin, his uncle Frank's daughter. Although I don't know Colleen or Tim very well, I had a good time getting to know them a bit at the 4th of July get together at Frank's camp this year. We were so honored they invited us to be part of their special day. I can see what wonderful people they are and how they truly are meant for each other.

The wedding was at the Hop Meadow Country Club. Tom, Dave and many of the guys from the wedding had a chance to golf at the country club earlier in the day. Since the wedding started at 5pm, they had some time. Tom said it was a great coarse! He got to golf with his cousin Timothy Flynn too...a very cool guy! I hadn't met him before and he was a fun guy to get to know. In fact, there were a lot of family members I hadn't met before. What a great bunch! It was a beautiful day for a beautiful couple!

Congratulations to Colleen and Tim!


The proud father and his beautiful daughter.


The Kiss!

More photos are in our August album. I hate to say it but I did a pretty bad job at taking photos at this wedding. I really regret not taking more. They had such a beautiful wedding! I guess I was just having too much fun to worry about photos:)

No comments:

Post a Comment