
I had to share this photo of GEM and Bridgette. One morning I had given Gloria some cheerios with a few containers to play with. She takes cheerios from one bowl and puts them in another bowl. During this process cheerios end up on the floor...no surprise there. At one point I turned around and saw Bridgette laying down very close by watching Gloria and the cheerios very intently. She was so cute sitting there waiting very patiently until she was given the "OK" to act as clean up crew. Something she is all too willing to do.
We have a very good dog on our hands! Bridgette hasn't always been keen on having a new little member of the household but she is doing better each day and is learning that with this new little member, she gets a lot more "treats!" :) What dog wouldn't love that? Although...our vet tells us Bridgette needs to loose a few pounds. Guess we'll have to limit those treats a little more, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment