Monday, June 22, 2009

A Girl Needs Her Daddy

I asked Tom yesterday what he loved most about being a father and he said that he loves being needed and is terrified of the day when Gloria won't need her daddy. I told him that will never happen! She will always need her father! Just like I need mine. I may not be dependent on him like I was when I was a little girl but I still need my dad! I need him for his wisdom, support, a guiding hand, and most of all...I need his love!

We each got to enjoy some quality time with our dads yesterday. We are so thankful for our dads! We love them very much!

Gloria gave her daddy a very special gift for father's day...she took her first steps! Tom had a grin from cheek to cheek when he saw his sweet girl walk for the first time! A proud daddy indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment