Monday, January 21, 2008

Baby Showers

Baby showers have been the theme these past two weekends. Last Sunday I went to my friend Heather's baby shower at Bill's Restaurant in Greenfield. This Saturday, I joined a group of girlfriends for a small, intimate breakfast/shower for Shannon at Bart's in Greenfield to celebrate the coming of her second baby. Both ladies are due in February. I can't believe their due dates are so close already! I'm sad to say I didn't take any pictures at Heather's shower but I did manage to take a few at Shannon's. Both weekend events were so much fun, it was really nice to celebrate such an exciting event in both of their lives! Now...we just can't wait to meet the babies!

On Saturday, we had the chance to catch a photo of all the pregger ladies in our small circle. Believe it or not, I have 6 friends plus 1 cousin right now who are expecting...and we are all within just a few months of one another. So cool! I have lots of pregnant ladies to talk to and its awesome! Anyway, below is a photo of the 5 of us who were at Shannon's shower on Saturday.


From left to right: Dawn-due July 7th, Me-due May 27th, Erin-due April 27th, Heather-due February 15th, and Shannon-due February 12th. :)

Visit the Birth Album to see more pictures from Saturday.

And, of course, yesterday was a day filled with football...lots of football! Go Patriots!!! Tom and I were invited to Dawn and Matt's for an afternoon of food and football. It was a great time! Can't wait for Super Bowl Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment