Sunday, November 04, 2007

Breezy Weekend

Boy was it chilly yesterday! The wind made it very cold in our neck of the woods. It was a good day to be inside catching up on stuff around the house. Tom, on the other hand, spent a good chunk of the afternoon in the woods...crazy if you ask me! But...alas, hunting season has started. It's hard to believe that it has come around again already! Right now it is archery season. Soon it will be shotgun. He looks forward to this all year long. Hopefully this year will be HIS year getting his first deer!

In the small amount of time I was able to keep Tom out of the woods yesterday, we enjoyed breakfast with Shannon, Barney, Kaitlyn, Troy and Heather at the Four Leaf in Bernardston. It was nice to catch up and visit with them for a bit.

Today Tom was off to work while I had to run down to the office for a bit of work myself. However, my work consisted of some shopping trips so it wasn't so bad. Shopping can be exhausting though...especially when you are spending someone elses money! :) I have a photo shoot tomorrow and had to collect some last minute items for the styling of the shots. We are shooting a series of recipes for the magazine tomorrow. Should be fun! We are shooting from 9am until 5:30 which makes for a very long day(especially since we have to travel an hour to get to the shoot site). It is good to get out of the office though.

I don't know about you but this time change thing always messes me up! It messes poor Bridgette up too. I'm sad to see the sun go down that much earlier. Ah...the days of winter are quickly approaching.

We hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

1 comment: