Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!


















Since I have no kiddies to dress up, I thought I would dress Bridgette up for the occassion:) She was such a good sport...she hardly moved once I put her costume on (I think mostly because she was too scared to, haha). If you can't tell...she is a clown. I didn't think she would appreciate me painting her face too. This is what I do when I'm at home by myself...yes, I am crazy! Lol! Hey, I need some type of entertainment! By the way, I did not buy the dog costume...it came with Bridgette from her previous owner.

In other news, I'm happy to share that Tom will be working 1st shift next year....yay! Woohoo! Yippee! Hurrah!! :) I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to have Tom home in the evenings. No more evenings alone!

Well...Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:25 AM

    that is such exciting news!!! I'm so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete