I love going to baby showers! It is so fun to ooh and awe over all the adorable baby things. It is also a great pleasure to be a part of such a wonderful and exciting time in the parent's lives. This morning I attended my friend KC's baby shower at the Countree Living restaurant in Erving, MA. It was a beautiful shower! KC looked amazing as always!

Renee, KC and I. We all used to work at FMC together! The good old days, right girls? :)
KC and Joe are expecting their first child, a boy, on April 11th but we are all pretty sure he will be making an early appearance:) We are so excited for them and can't wait to meet the little guy. Click on the photo above to see more pictures from the shower.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday folks!
Aw, Ruthie.. THANK YOU! I had a great time myself and I'm so glad you did too. I love all the pictures you took - I will definately be ordering some!
ReplyDelete