Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter Weekend

We had a great time with our families over the holiday weekend. I took the kids to Easter Sunday service and then we all had dinner at Tom's parent's house that evening. We spent a second Easter at my parent's house on Monday.

Gloria was really into the whole Easter Egg hunt thing and it was a hoot to watch her! She did such a great job finding the eggs at the several Easter Egg hunts that took place over the weekend. Leo had fun playing with all the eggs, most of them empty because his sister got to the goods inside! :)

Visit our Easter 2012 album for all the photos from the weekend.



I made an attempt to get a few photos of the kids together...boy what a challenge! This is just one of the few shots I took. The face Gloria is making is, according to her, the face you make when you look at boys!! haha Leo thought the leaves were much more interesting than getting photos taken. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment