I love seeing the combinations she puts together. It is so great! Not only does she have the fashion going, she has the pose to go with it! A friend of mine asked where she learned to pose like this and, to be quite honest, I have NO idea! haha She didn't learn it from me, that is for sure! She just makes us smile. :)
Monday, March 12, 2012
Our Fashionista
This weekend, while I was working at a Bridal Expo, Tom sent me a picture to my phone of Gloria. When I opened the file, I started cracking up!! Below is the picture I saw. What a riot she is! This girl is one stylish little diva. She loves to pick out her own outfits and we don't discourage it one bit. There are a few rules. For example, they need to be weather appropriate.
I love seeing the combinations she puts together. It is so great! Not only does she have the fashion going, she has the pose to go with it! A friend of mine asked where she learned to pose like this and, to be quite honest, I have NO idea! haha She didn't learn it from me, that is for sure! She just makes us smile. :)
I love seeing the combinations she puts together. It is so great! Not only does she have the fashion going, she has the pose to go with it! A friend of mine asked where she learned to pose like this and, to be quite honest, I have NO idea! haha She didn't learn it from me, that is for sure! She just makes us smile. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment