Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fair Days Again



Last week/weekend was the Franklin County Fair. The fair kicked off with a parade on Thursday. We loved having people over at the house to watch. Liz, Dawn, Bre and my parents joined us. We had a blast! It was so much fun to watch the girls collect all the candy, they were so excited! haha

Over the weekend, we took LJ and GEM to the fair. I was especially excited about going this year since Tom and I were both out of work and could actually spend the day! It was also exciting for the fact that Gloria would be able to ride more rides! And that she did!! Our little girl is such a thrill seeker. She loves going on all the rides, big and small. The faster the better too! I think she rode every ride she was big enough for.

We enjoyed all that the fair had to offer. The shows, the rides and, of course, loved the food! Gotta love Hagar's Farm fried dough with maple butter! We got it twice! haha Gloria got to try her first caramel apple, delish! We had two fun days spent at the fair together. Leo was a champ, slept most of the time but blessed us with some smiles and coos here and there throughout the day. We got to see lots of people who haven't met our baby boy yet which was nice and Gloria was a proud big sis to show off her lil bro.

Yet again, we took our "must have" photo at the fair. Hopefully we can keep this up over the years. I love looking back on them. If you'd like to see more photos from our Fair Days, visit our September album.

We've been very busy these past few weeks and I will have lots more photos and videos to share so stay tuned.

2011


2010


2009


2008

No comments:

Post a Comment