Sunday, June 05, 2011

Party Girl

We've had a lot going on this weekend. It has been back to back celebrations for our GEM! It's been so much fun!

On Friday I was able to get to Gloria's school in time for an early birthday celebration for G. I made mini cupcakes for her and her friends. They all sang Happy Birthday to Gloria, it was too cute! Poor Gloria had just woken up from her nap though and was kind of out of it. I'm not sure she was really awake during her party! haha

Saturday was a big day! Gloria woke up to balloons and some presents from mommy and daddy. It was an early wake up call since daddy had to go to work but I have a feeling Gloria didn't mind! :) After daddy went to work, I made Gloria's favorite breakfast, french toast. Then it was off to the Strolling of the Heifers parade in Brattleboro, Vermont. It was a special treat and the weather was perfect! My parents came along too which was wonderful. It was a fun afternoon!

After daddy got home from work, it was time to party! My family and Tom's parents came over to help celebrate. We had a princess castle cake and ice cream and, of course, there were birthday presents. :) It was a gorgeous day outside so we got to spend some time outdoors visiting. We had such a great time with everyone!

Today was Gloria's friend birthday party. This year it was all about simplicity. Well, as simple as I get. ;) We did a picnic party. Each kid had his/her own picnic basket with their lunch and some other goodies. I had so much fun putting these together and knew the kids would love them! Sure enough, they were thrilled! We did the party at the Bernardston Elementary School park where there was plenty of room to run, play and entertain. It worked out perfectly and the kids had a blast!

Thank you to everyone who helped make Gloria's birthday weekend so special! She has a lot of love in her life and we are so very grateful! We have an amazing family and group of friends!! Much love to you all!!

Now we are gearing up for our vacation this week. Lots of fun things planned together as a family! We are really in need of this break and some quality time together.

Here are a few videos from the weekend. The first is of G opening a few presents the morning of her birthday and the second is a video of our family singing Happy Birthday to Gloria. If the videos don't work here, you can visit our Video album to see them. There is also a video of her at school with her friends. I'll have photos in Gloria's Birthday album soon.

Our little girl is 3! We love her to pieces!!



1 comment:

  1. Sue Fish10:12 AM

    So precious to see her blow out her birthday candles... What a cutie... ( :

    ReplyDelete