What a week it has been! I've just spent the last 5 days in the most beautiful place...Luna Nueva, Costa Rica. An unforgettable experience!! Pura Vida means "Pure Life" or "Full of Life" in Spanish. Costa Rica is truly "Full of Life!"
It was a week consisting of a mix of work and play. Mostly play but definitely some productive work. I had the pleasure of going with my department at work. There were 13 of us all together between the Creative Department and Marketing.
I have a lot of photos in addition to many of the photos that other fellow co-workers took. It may take a while to get through all of them but hopefully I can post them soon.
In the meantime, I wanted to share a video of Gloria I had taken yesterday playing the drum I bought for her in Costa Rica. She is quite the little performer! She just lights up my life! I had a wonderful week but it was so nice to come home to my amazing husband and little girl! I missed them so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment