I have to tell you that we did take advantage of the casinos but on the hotel's bill. They gave us $10 at check in to gamble with and then we received another $10 from the hotel restaurant. Tom didn't have much luck on his own but when we paired up, he picked the machine, I pulled the lever...we won $50! I know its only 50 bucks but we were excited that it was a free win — well, besides paying the many dollars to stay in Aruba! ;)
Here are more photos from our trip. Visit our Aruba 2010 Album for more. You'll have to read the photo captions for more trip details than I gave here.









And finally...the big kiss to end the romantic week we had! :)
If you are interested at all in seeing photos from our Honeymoon in 2005, visit our Shutterfly Album. I didn't take some photos this time around because I already had them from 2005.
No comments:
Post a Comment