When I mentioned to Tom we should take her to a salon, he was quick to say that he'd take her! He seemed excited by the task. So he did. And he even took photos! I'm so proud of him!
Tom said that Gloria was a rock start at the salon. She sat so still and loved getting her hair done. The girls there were quite impressed, as was I. :)


To see more photos from G's haircut adventure, visit our July Album.
That's funny that this was your post, Ruthie, cuz I was just talking about getting Bre's hair cut as well!! The back of her hair is getting really long and I think it should be trimmed. I'll tell ya how that one goes. Gloria looks great! We miss her!
ReplyDeleteAw, I'm sure Bre will do great! Bring snacks just in case. Food works well for bribing! :) Let me know how it goes! And we miss Bre too!!
ReplyDelete