Friday, July 23, 2010

A Friend is...



The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
~Elisabeth Foley


I really love the above quote. Even though friends may go their separate ways, their friendship can continue to grow and get even get stronger.

On Sunday, I was able to support one of my very best friends, Jessey. Her life path has taken her all different directions over the years and no matter what, we've remained the best of friends! I support Jessey in all walks of her life and vice versa.

I am excited to support Jessey and her most recent life path. She was baptized on Sunday and Gloria and I were honored to share in her special day. It meant a lot to me to be included in such an important day to her and I know Jessey was very excited to have us there as well.

Jessey, I wish you much luck with this "new chapter" in your life! I know great things are in store for you and the life you will live from this day forward. I'm so glad we could be part of your very special day! Thank you for your friendship! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment