Monday, July 05, 2010

Firecracker of a Weekend!

I love when the 4th of July falls on the weekend. Its makes the holiday stretch a little more. It was so nice to have a three day weekend. Especially to have some time with Gloria. :)

We had so much fun all weekend long! So many activities and parties. We had a BBQ at the Collins' house Friday, Nancy's BBQ also Friday (visited, didn't eat...well...much anyway ;) ), Fireworks Friday night, Tag Sales with my mom Saturday morning, Uncle Frank's camp Saturday night, backyard pool fun Sunday during the day, Irene and Dave's house Sunday evening, and lastly, Laurel Lake today with my little G! Phew! Its funny, I didn't think we had much planned for the weekend but it sure did fill up!! haha

It was a fun weekend all around and we really enjoyed seeing our family and friends. Gloria had a blast with some new friends and ending the weekend at the lake today was so perfect. I only took photos at a few of the events. We were just too busy chasing a toddler most of the weekend to take many pictures. :)

You can see the photos I did take in our 4th of July Album.

Happy Birthday America! And I also want to take a moment to remember my Grandpa Sund and Great Great Aunt Ruth who were both born on the 4th of July. I love and miss you both!


I just had to post this very sweet photo of Caleb, Heather and Troy's youngest. I just want to eat him up!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment