Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Big Girl

Our little Glo bug has become quite the independent girl lately. Everything is "big girl!" or "self" lately (as she says). She wants to put on her own shirt, push the stroller, walk up and down the stairs, the list goes on. Good in many ways, some ways, not so much:) Overall we love that she wants to be such a "big girl." She is growing so much and impressing us every day. I've had a lot people tell me recently that it seems as though she has really lost her "baby" face. I have to agree. It happens suddenly.

We have our April 2010 album ready for viewing. Lots of picture taking will be had with all this wonderful weather! :)


A fun photo of Tom and Lil' G "flying!" :)

1 comment:

  1. Kristen10:51 PM

    This is such a fantastic picture! I absolutely love it. She really grew up so fast. Granted, it's been awhile since I've seen her, but when I saw her Easter picture I was shocked at how grown up she looks! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete