Ok, sort of an odd post to share just after a recipe but it just had to be done while I was thinking about it.
I think diaper rash is such a horrible problem for little ones. Its got to be so painful and it breaks my heart to see the flaming red glow of a rash. Fortunately now, Gloria really doesn't have many problems but at one point, it was a horrible battle! No matter how often we changed diapers, had air time, diaper rash cream, it was an issue.
When I had expressed my concern at work to other parents, my previous bosses had suggested a home remedy to try. I was desperate so I gave it a shot. They said to take some flour, toast it in the toaster oven until brown and put it in a container to sprinkle as needed on the rash. What do you know...it worked!!
I looked for some other home remedies for diaper rash and came across Granny Med's site and YGO Home Remedies. There are a few other suggestions (including the flour one). I just thought I'd share this little piece of advice with you parents and care givers out there. Hopefully these are helpful to keep your baby's bum happy:)
No comments:
Post a Comment