Sunday, February 28, 2010

Funny Girl

When I tell Gloria she is a funny girl, I can't help but think of the movie Funny Girl starring Barbra Streisand. There really is no point to my telling you this. Maybe you haven't seen the movie before? Maybe you'd like to? Maybe I'll go out and rent it again:) Funny how when you watch a movie years after you saw it originally, it seems SO different! haha

Ok, so on to family stuff. I wanted to share with you a few stories about our little funny girl. She is developing quite the sense of humor. Its a real treat to watch!

The other day, while I was changing her diaper, Gloria put one of her socks on her hand and used it as a puppet making it "talk" so to speak. At the same time, she was saying "hi mommy! hi mommy!" as though the sock was talking to me. I couldn't stop laughing.

Another funny moment was, again, while I was changing her diaper (we are silly quite a bit during diaper changes). I gave her one of her disposable diapers to hold (she likes looking at the picture of Mickey Mouse that is on it). She then sticks the diaper on her head like a tent and starts laughing and says "hat!" What a ham!

Having a sense of humor is such a big and important part of life. I love watching her's develop over time:)


Here she is, our little girl! This was taken while she was sick with croup. She was still such a happy girl despite feeling cruddy. I've uploaded more photos in our February Album if you want to take a look. I can't believe tomorrow will be March already!

Its been a quiet weekend for us which is just fine. We have some busy weekends ahead so we'll take some relaxing ones at home for now. We're heading over to our friend's house today to watch the Olympics hockey game. GO USA!! :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment