Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Party for Lil' Sister

Last weekend I made a trip to New Jersey for 4 days to help my best friend Kimmy put together an engagement party for her sister. Tiffany got engaged over the summer and Kimmy is Tiff's matron of honor.

We had so much fun putting together this party for Tiff and her fiancee! Kimmy really did a lot of work! I was down there mostly as moral support and an extra helping hand. It was the first time in years that Kimmy and I got to work on something so special together. It meant the world to both of us to be able to do this as a team. And to do it for Tiffany, someone who is so dear to both of us!

The hard part, for me, was to leave Gloria for so long! I have had to leave her for 2 nights but this was the first time I had to leave her for longer. I knew she was in good hands though. Tom was with her for 2 days and then my parents and Liz and Corey helped out too. Thank God for our awesome family and friends! At the end of my trip, I was VERY anxious to see Gloria! :) I was also anxious to see Tom...I missed them both very much!

It was a great trip though. I love Kimmy and Tiffany and I'm so excited for my "little sister!" So hard to believe she is getting married! She really has found the perfect guy for her though. They are meant for each other! Kimmy and I definitely approve:)

I took a few photo from my time in NJ, visit the New Jersey Visit album to view them.


Kimmy, Tiff and I at the end of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment