Thursday, June 04, 2009

A Year to Remember

Our baby girl is 1 today! What a wonderful year its been with our sweet GEM! She has changed our lives in so many wonderful ways. We thank God for her every day.

To reflect on this year, I thought I would post a year of photos, some of our favorites. She has changed so much! She is less like a baby now, becoming more and more like a toddler! (Sniff sniff!) We are looking forward to watching her grow and change. Although, I wish she would do it slower!! :)

Happy Birthday to Gloria Emily!

We also want to wish Olivia a Happy Birthday! Its her big day too! She is Gloria's cousin who turns 4 years old today! Gloria and I were able to attend Olivia's party this past Saturday where we had a DELICIOUS breakfast! So good! Kerri did an amazing job! We were so happy to be able to share in Olivia's exciting event.


Born June 4th at 6:08pm, 7 lbs 9oz and 21 inches long


One day old


Our new family


June 27th


2 Months


3 Months


Family Portrait


4 Months


5 Months


6 Months


7 Months


8 Months


9 Months


10 Months


11 Months

12 Months will be coming soon!! We are having just a few family members over for cake and ice cream tonight. We'll share photos after that. We are looking forward to a special day with our GEM.

If you want to read about the day of Gloria's arrival again, just for memories sake...read our post called Gloria's Arrival.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:16 PM

    Happy Birthday, Gloria! Your friend Breanna was thinking about you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much she has changed! She's so beautiful Tom & Ruthie!!!

    ReplyDelete