We've been busy little bees these past few weeks. Its tough to update you on everything. Honestly, I haven't had too much motivation to blog. You would think with all my "free" time, I would do it more often. Its just hard right now, emotionally speaking. I'll get back into the swing of it at some point. For now, I have posted new photos. You can read the captions to get some idea of our recent adventures.
There are some new photos in our January album and our February album is posted as well.
Here are a few recent photos.

We headed to Beacon Field one of the days of the Winter Carnival. We missed the actual carnival because Tom had been working but we just walked around to take a look at the snow sculptures and watch the kids sledding. It was a nice day to be outside on a winter day.

Gloria was pooped after our walk. Or, she was just so snugly warm she couldn't help but fall asleep:)

Gloria and auntie Lauren. We went to the Goten for dinner last Thursday with Lauren and her husband Mike. A much needed night of fun for us! We did dinner and then had a night of games at our house. We played the "80's game," which was SO much fun! Unfortunately, the guys won. I love the 80's but my memory of them isn't that great. We'll have to recruit my friend Liz for the next game. She is the 80's queen! haha


Hard to believe our baby girl is 8 1/2 months old already. She continues to grow and change every day. She is such a sweet girl! She truly brings so much joy to our hearts!
Before I sign off, we want to wish you all a happy belated Valentine's Day! We want you to know how much we love you and appreciate all the love you have shared with us!
Love all the pictures Ruthie! I can't believe how bug Gloria is getting to be. 1st birthdays will be here soon!
ReplyDelete