Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Grandparents

One of the biggest reasons we live in this area is to be close to family. I love seeing Gloria with her grandparents. Tom and I both grew up with our grandparents close by and enjoyed the experience a great deal. Gloria will learn so much from her grandparents and she'll be a better person because of them. Gloria will always have a special place in her heart for her grandparents, just as we do for ours.

We've been very fortunate to have our parents close by when we need childcare too. Gloria spends at least 2 days a week at my parent's house. She has a great time playing! My mom has been taking pictures right along and gave me some copies a while back (I'm sure she has lots more now though). Visit Gramma and Grampa Daycare album to see Gloria enjoying her time while mommy and daddy are working. Once in a while Gloria also gets to visit with Grammie McDonald during the day where she gets to go on long walks. Gloria is very lucky to have such loving grandparents!


Gloria at 3 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment