
We all know that dressing Gloria up for Halloween was more for us (ok...for me) than anything else. But hey! She was just so darn cute! I don't normally get into Halloween but I was pretty excited about it this year. Our plan was to dress Gloria up as a bee, Tom the beekeeper and me a black-eyed Susan. Tom and Gloria's outfits were pretty easy. Mine, on the other hand, was a bit more complicated. Believe it or not, Tom and I made it. I did the design and cutting out, Tom did the sewing! Yup! He did! My man is a talented guy:) I'm so impressed with him. The costume came out pretty good! It was fun dressing up as a family. Let's see how long I can do family costumes before Gloria decides its uncool! ;) We only dressed up all together for the Wondertime/FamilyFun event on Thursday, which was fun!

Gloria, Olivia and Ella
Friday I was able to get out of work a little early to try and catch the rag shag parade in downtown Greenfield. Unfortunately we missed the parade but we were able to walk around and see some pretty awesome costumes and ran into some old friends. We did dress Gloria again in the spirit of things. We stopped at Tom's parent's house afterwards for a bit and were excited to see Kerri, Olivia and Ella there too. Then we headed to my parent's house to "trick-or-treat" there. Visit our Halloween album to see more pictures.
Yesterday morning, Gloria and I met up with the girls at Bart's. It was great to have some girl time. It was also nice to see the babes. They are all getting so big! Breanna has two teeth now and Meghan is crawling! Gloria and I did some shopping and then had a girl's night in. We spent some time together while Tom had a big event to go to. His initiation into the Elks was Saturday night. There was a ceremony and a dinner. His friend Corey has been bugging him for years to be a member so he finally did it! He had a good time. Tom is officially an Elk!
Tom had today off so it was family day for us. We did do some stuff around the house but we spent some time together too. We enjoyed a long scenic drive, some apple cider at Apex Orchards and dinner. It was a nice day.
We hope you had a great Halloween and a fantastic weekend! Have a great week all!
Awesome idea for your family costumes!!! Gloria looks adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love the family costume thing you had going on! The first picture of Gloria is a really awesome photo. She's just darling and made an adorable little bee.
ReplyDelete