Meghan Patricia was born February 14th. Congratulations Barney and Shannon! She is beautiful!! Kaitlyn is very excited to be a big sister:) Click on the photo to see more pics of Meghan and her family during our visit with them.

William David was born February 23rd. Congrats to Troy and Heather! William is a handsome little guy. Troy and Heather are hoping that Tom and I have a little boy because it seems as though everyone else is having girls and William needs a buddy! :) We'll see what we can do, lol! Click on the photo to see more pictures of William and our visit with him Thursday.

In our baby news, I'm now almost 33 weeks pregnant. Only about 7 more weeks to go!! Oh my! I've grown quite a bit and the baby is moving around like crazy. I'm addicted to watching my belly, lol! Its so weird to see the baby move around...its like an alien is trying to get out. So strange but very cool at the same time.
My pregnancy is still going very well. Other than some back and hip pain, I feel great! I've been pretty lucky. We can't wait to meet baby mac. We still have lots to do before he/she is here but we are getting there. The nursery is painted, the crib is all set up and we already have a glider and changing table. We have lots of little things to get for baby but we're getting there. Boy do babies need a lot of stuff!
My pregnancy is still going very well. Other than some back and hip pain, I feel great! I've been pretty lucky. We can't wait to meet baby mac. We still have lots to do before he/she is here but we are getting there. The nursery is painted, the crib is all set up and we already have a glider and changing table. We have lots of little things to get for baby but we're getting there. Boy do babies need a lot of stuff!
Tom and I have been taking birthing classes these past 5 weeks. Our last class is this Wednesday. This class has been excellent! I am so glad we took it. We are learning so much on preparing ourselves for labor. Labor will be intense, that is for sure but we feel like we'll be ready. What an amazing experience this will be. I just can't get over what a woman's body is capable of doing. I have a whole new respect for my mom, that is for sure! :)
That is it for baby updates. I'm sure I'll have more soon. Tom and I are headed to a doctor's appointment on Monday so we'll have more details on how baby mac is doing. If I think of it, maybe I'll post more pictures too.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment