We have so much to be thankful for...our family, friends, our home, health, the list goes on. Tom and I are very fortunate to have so many blessings in our lives. Today is the day we take time out to celebrate all the wonderful things to be appreciative of.
We spent today with Tom's family, including Jon and Michelle. They are in town visiting during the holiday. Although the day seemed to go by so fast (Tom had to work at 3:00 so our visit was cut short), it was a great day spent with family. It was nice to see Jon and Michelle and catch up with them. We don't get to see them very often so it was a treat to have them here for the holiday.
As for my side of the family, Tom and I spent yesterday afternoon celebrating Thanksgiving. It worked out that yesterday was the best day for our Thanksgiving dinner so that we could all spend the day together. We are very fortunate to be able to spend the holiday with both sides of our family. It was so nice to see everyone and spend some quality time together.
Last night we were also able to spend time with our friends. Shannon and Barney had a get together at their house. It was great to be able to celebrate with our friends! We are truly lucky to have them in our lives...they are as close to family as you can get! What a great way to spend the night before Thanksgiving.
Lastly, Tom and I want to share with you all what we are most thankful for...most of you know this by now but for those of you who don't...we are going to have a baby! May 27th is our due date! We are so excited! Our little family is growing. I told Bridgette the other day that pretty soon, she wouldn't be the baby anymore:) This time next year, we'll have a little one running around....or more like crawling around. We can't wait!! Until then...we have a lot to do to get ready! :)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We had no idea! Hope you are feeling well and your pregnancy goes well and have a quick delivery when the time comes. By the way...I've got the perfect babysitters for you....
ReplyDeleteSue Townsley
Aah! Yippeee!!! I had no idea either! :) I'm so excited for you and Tom. Great news!!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling great and looking forward to reading about your journey through pregnancy!!
love,
Morgan