One of my most favorite things about Christmas is the music! I never get tired of hearing the sounds of Christmas. Some of my favorite carols include Silent Night, The First Noel, Away in a Manger, The 12 Days of Christmas, Drummer Boy...and the list goes on. The Christmas Shoe makes me cry every year!
Last night I joined my grandparents at my home church to enjoy a concert of Christmas music. The concert was beautiful! I got chills at various points! It was especially nice to see my mom participating in the choir...she loves to sing! She looked so great in the front row!! :)
I hope that at some point during the holiday season you will take the time to enjoy a concert in your local area. These people put a lot of love into preparing for these events and they do such a wonderful job. I for one, couldn't imagine the holidays without them.
Happy Caroling!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment