However, party time came before project time for me this weekend! Unfortunately, Tom had to work so I teamed up with Liz and headed to Bella Notte for our friend Charlotte's 30th birthday party. We enjoyed a fabulous dinner and some dancing...lots of dancing! We had such a nice time. It was great to see some friends I hadn't seen in a while. Below are some photos from our evening out.
Charlotte and I cutting the rug
The gals!
Charlotte and her hubby Bill
Go Liz go!
The old Turners crew
The rest of the weekend was filled with house chores and projects. Yesterday Tom and I worked outside doing my most favorite activity...raking leaves! Woo hoo! :) Can you sense the extreme sarcasm in that woo hoo? The sad part is that today, it doesn't even look like we did anything! We also only took care of the front yard, we still have the backyard to look forward to...yippee!! Why can't the trees just keep their leaves all year? I love the fall and the colors but can't they just turn green again while still on the tree? Not likely huh?
Anyway, we also had some interior projects going on this week that have been keeping us busy. Our bedroom closet is being redone and at the same time we are adding a hallway linen closet. It is a lot to explain but I will post some before, during and after photos once the project is done. This is our first true reconstruction at the house and I'm sure it won't be the last! It should be done by the end of this week.
Ultimately it was another nice weekend at home. Tom had to work but it was nice to be able to catch up on house stuff together during the day. Tonight I'm hoping to curl up on the couch and watch a movie. We'll see.
So...we hope your weekend didn't consist of all work and no play...or any leaf raking! If you are smart, you have a leaf blower:)
Fun, fun! I love the Bella Notte!
ReplyDelete