Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Perfect Day...

Well...we were off and running again this past weekend. Tom and I were headed to Fairfield, Connecticut for Erin's wedding. All week the forecast called for severe weather and they weren't kidding! When we woke up Saturday to prep for our weekend away, it was very disappointing to see that it was raining...no, pouring cats and dogs! It was such a miserable day. Our drive was very slow and messy. The whole way down I prayed for the weather to clear up for Erin and Bryan's big day. I guess all that praying paid off...when we got to the church, the sky had made way for the sun and the rain had stopped! What an amazing day it turned out to be. I couldn't believe it! God really blessed Erin and Bryan with a perfect day, they certainly deserved it!


The wedding was beautiful...Erin looked amazing! Shannon, who was Erin's Matron of Honor, looked awesome as well! You could tell how happy she was for her best friend.

The reception was held at the Trumbull Marriott also in Fairfield. They did a fabulous job! From the cocktail hour with cheese and fruit trays, scallops wrapped in bacon and coconut chicken to the main entree with filet mignon...yum, it was delicious! The rest of the evening was filled with energy. The crowd brought their dancing shoes...the dance floor was filled all night long. Once again, we danced until our feet hurt, we had a blast! Have I mentioned that I love weddings?! :)


This was yet another beautiful celebration for some pretty wonderful people! It was a fabulous day and we were very honored to be a part of it. Visit Erin and Bryan's Wedding Album to see some photos that we took that day.


Congratulations Erin and Bryan! We wish you many years of marital bliss and, as Bryan's brother said, many children! Okay, maybe just two:) Best wishes to you both!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:28 PM

    Another beautiful wedding!! You guys look quite ravishing too! :)

    ReplyDelete