Saturday, October 07, 2006

Many Things to Smile About


Wow...1 year since we tied the knot!! Hard to believe a year has gone by already. Tom and I are planning to celebrate our anniversary at Disney World! Tomorrow morning we leave at 4am for a week in Florida. These past two months have been extremely busy and we are REALLY ready for a vacation. We are very excited about having some time together while basking in the Florida sun and park hopping at Disney! We may have a busy week ahead of us but we are looking forward to every moment! Married life has been fabulous and we look forward to many, many, many more years together!

Oh, and one more thing before I run off to bed...I got my braces off on Friday!! Most of you know I had braces a while back, had them off for the wedding but then had to have them back on again. I had to suffer through the pain, once again, of metal mouth for 5 months!! Well...on Friday they came off AGAIN! And my goodness, if feels even better the second time around to have them off:) It is the simple things in life I guess. Just thought I would share my excitement.

We'll have much to tell when we return.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:56 PM

    Have lots of fun at Disney!! (I know you will, it's great to be a kid again) Happy belated first anniversary.. here's to many more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:06 PM

    Happy anniversary! Have an awesome time in Disney World! (i'm jealous!) and CONGRATS on braces being off again! I had them twice, too, so i can totally relate to the feeling!

    :)

    ReplyDelete